1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Contest runs from July 8th, 2015 through July 24th, 2015 and is open to all legal residents of the 48 continental United States, who as of July 8, 2015 are at least 18 years of age and have a valid e-mail account. Employees of the Paul Anderson Youth Home (PAYH) and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. PAYH is not responsible for contest line failures or errors in any promotional graphics or advertisements. Winner must be in compliance with all contest rules.
3. Method of Entry: The Bike Give Away Contest begins on July 8th, 2015 and runs through July 24th, 2015. Each entry must include a valid e-mail address.
4. Selection of winners: An overall winner will be selected by a drawing from all registrants to determine the winner of the Trek Bike.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing on July 30th, 2015. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Trek road bike. Approximate value of this prize package is $580.00
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance: The winner will be notified via email within 2 weeks of July 30th, 2015 and the bike given away at the Chick-fil-A that the winner noted as “their Chick-fil-A. Registrants that are not affiliated with a Chick-fil-A store will have the bike shipped to them directly. Participants grant the Paul Anderson Youth Home the right to use their name in advertising and promoting the contest without further compensation. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be received by the Paul Anderson Youth Home within seven (7) days of the postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within seven (7) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of the Paul Anderson Youth Home, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize and the award of the prize to an alternate winner.
7. Participation: All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be in the Paul Anderson Youth Home’s sole discretion. The Paul Anderson Youth Home is not liable for lost, late, delayed, damaged, or incomplete email or transactions that are lost or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or the Paul Anderson Youth Home. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
8. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded , shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses.
9. Construction: All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and the Paul Anderson Youth Home, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein.
10. General Release: By entering the Contest, contestants release the Paul Anderson Youth Home and their affiliated companies and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor: The Bike Give Away Contest is sponsored solely by the Paul Anderson Youth Home, whose decisions regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. The Paul Anderson Youth Home with not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials related to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact the Paul Anderson Youth Home at 912 537-7237.